Vomiting Remedy – Cabbage is great for settling a troubled stomach. Boil some Cabbage for about 15-20 minutes. Let it cool then give ½ tsp. per 10 lbs. of your dog’s body weight, as needed.
Appetite Inducing Foods:
- Cage-Free Eggs, lightly scrambled with some Yogurt or Cream Cheese
- Hardboiled Cage-Free Eggs
- Cooked or boiled Ground Beef mixed with grated Parmesan Cheese
- Baby food, such as pureed meats
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with noodles (if you do Chicken)
- Canned Sardines
- Canned Chicken Chunks
- Avoid spicy foods as they can cause stomach upset
- White Willow Bark is a natural form of aspirin and helps with muscle aches and pain, reduces swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis and sore muscles and reduces fever; this supplement should only be given with food
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.