What is it and how can it help my pet?
I know what you’re thinking; I’m not giving my pet CBD Oil, he’ll get stoned! Odessa’s Hemp Seed Oil and Treats contain phytocannabinoids, which are safe, non-toxic and can be given for any length of time. They are made of 876mg of hemp oil and full of Omega 3, 6 and 9s.
Benefits of CBD Hemp Oil include:
- Manages Pain
- Manages Inflammation
- Treats Anxiety
- Promotes Bine Growth
- Increases appetite
CBD is a non-psychoactive, organic compound found in cannabis plants with amazing benefits that can be enjoyed without the side effects and highs that come from the psychoactive substances extracted from cannabis plants. Studies are showing CBD to be a very strong anti-oxidant with impressive anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties.
Questions you may have about Odessa’s CBD Hemp Oil:
- You can give for any length of time. It is safe and non-toxic
- You’ll see benefits anywhere from 5 – 60 minutes, depending on your pet. It’s best to keep an eye on them to determine the correct dosage amount
- If your pet doesn’t like the taste, put it in his favorite treat/snack. In a piece of cheese or a little peanut butter and bread works well, too
- Cats and dogs alike can use it and benefit from it
- Helps with arthritis issues, licking due to anxiety, nausea and more
- 600mg and 1200mg options available, plus a new recovery bar you can use as a treat.
Did you also know CBD Hempseed Oil helps with head tremors? Based on friends that have experienced them and used it, it has dramatically decreased the amount of head tremors that occur as well as immediately stop the head tremor itself in its tracks. A little CBD on a recovery bar treat is a great option.
We’ve tried other brands and we were not impressed. After trying Odessa’s and seeing how it helped Tyson with his arthritis and anxiety issues, we became fans. So much of a fan that we stocked up on several bottles and when people started asking us what worked, we started spreading the word. We are now a proud supplier of Odessa’s Essentials. If you’d like a bottle, just reach out. We’d love to see you get the same benefits we and so many others have.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.