Why does my pooch need Omega 3s?
Omega 3s are a great nutritional supplement for dogs. They help with skin conditions, allergies, kidney function, lymphoma, heart disease, cognitive function, arthritis, slows growth of common yeast infections, aids in proper development of the retina, slows certain cancers and more.
The best way to ensure your pet is getting sufficient Omega 3s is through a balanced diet and supplements such as Ultra Oil, which you can get from any specialty pet store or Amazon. We added this to Tyson’s food at each meal and refrigerated the bottle after each use. It is full of Omega 3s, 6s, and 9s.
Why Ultra Oil?
- We like Ultra Oil because it’s good for both cats and dogs
- Has just the right ratio of fats
- Alleviates symptoms of dandruff, dry skin, skin bumps, dull coat, allergies, excessive shedding and digestive issues
- Has grape seed oil antioxidants to rid your pet of toxins
- No fishy smell, non-GMO and gluten free!