Did you know parsley has many great benefits for your pets?
- Parsley is great for doggy bad breath and helps with teeth and gums
- It’s soothing to the kidneys and is used to help with urinary tract issues, such as cystitis
- It’s a rich source of anti-oxidant nutrients and Vitamin C and contains Vitamin A from beta carotene which is beneficial to cats and dogs
- It removes excess toxins at the cellular level
- Aids in expelling tapeworms and other parasites
- Breaks up congestion in eyes, nose and mouth
- Reduces motion sickness during travel
How to Feed Parsley
Add 1-2 tsp. of cleaned and chopped parsley into your pet’s food daily or add into food made as treats.
Recipe of the Day – Sardine/Parsley/Celery Treats
- 1/2 C. Celery with Leaves, Chopped
- Handful of Fresh Parsley
- 2 large Sardines with Bones
Mix/blend well. Put into silicone molds. Freeze and enjoy!