Apoquel, Atopica, Prednisone, Cytopoint Meds are only a quick fix!
Many times, the issues still exist after you’ve been on them or just went off. You need to get to the root of the allergy to eliminate it!
- Supplements including Omega 3, 6 and 9
- Not over vaccinating
- Not over medicating
- Removing environmental issues
Until you address the issues, the allergies will continue. We dealt with it for 7 years until we figured out the Common Sense Approach.
Common Sense Approach
- Diet: real food, cooked, raw or premade
- Supplements: to build and support the immune system- Phytoplankton, Omega 3, 6, 9, Pre/Probiotics
- No over vaccinating: follow Dr. Jean Dodds vaccine protocol. Titer when needed to check for antibodies.
- No over medicating: A prescription is not always the answer.
- Environmental Issues: Remove air fresheners, no carpet powders, clean the carpets, keep house clean and use our favorite Quercentin with Bromelain!
Quercentin with Bromelain and HomeoPet Skin & Itch
Quercentin is natures’ Benadryl. Bromelain is an enzyme from pineapple and effective at reducing inflammation. Together they enhance each other’s anti-inflammatory actions. Bromelain helps with Quercetins’ absorption in the bloodstream.
- 75mg 1-2 times a day for small dogs
- 150 mg, 1-2 times a day for medium dogs
- 300mg, 1-2 times a day for large dogs
Open capsule over food
Skin & Itch can be administered by placing a couple of drops in meals.